Friday, May 05, 2006

Treat night!

Tomorrow I will be taking the boys for a special treat, but I can't type it because they will know so I linked a website to the words.

We have never been there before but some friends of ours invited us to go with them. I just hope after my ride tomorrow I have the energy to have some fun with the boys. I was going to bring a life jacket for Zebbie but his is at the cabin in our boat. Oh well. I will just be stuck on him like glue. Luckily, the people we are going with have a little boy Zeb's age too so they will be insperable. If you are lucky I will remember my camera and post some pic's later. The boys are going to be so excited.

I have yet to tell them. Right now Zeb and Brock are at Stock car races with my dad and Duner.
Brock had his Civil War Retreat today and that kid was psyched! He was Mr. Motormouth from the minute they let him go home on Thursday. I think he tired himself out by all the excitment because when I picked him up today he hardly said anything about it.

Reece had a swimming field trip today and said more than Brock did about the civil war thing.
Both slept on the drive home though. I think the last 3 days of getting up at 5 am is wearing them out a little. Go Figure. Wimps.

No comments: