Sunday, June 18, 2006

Busy Boys

Yesterday I helped my sister-in-law at the her work at the Boys and Girls club. They had a Young ladies expo and she is in charge of finding volunteers to help with events and she recruited me. I helped by cutting chicken for salads, taking pictures and I was rewarded by getting my very own manicure. The girl that gave me my manicure was a bigger girl but had one heck of a personality. Her name is Sara and she is goiing to give me a makeover in July for a local TV station in our area that gives Monday moring makeovers. I told her she can do what ever color she wants. It should be interesting. I will try to get a before and after photos.
Last night we did the bike ride at high cliff. I made it up 80% of the hill before I stopped. I was afraid I was getting so tired I would fall off and with Zebbie on the back I didn't want to chance it. If I was by myself I would have done it , no problem. We did the exact same route as last time and Ice cream of course. While we were at the Ice cream place Zeb dropped his Ice Cream and had to get more. As we were loading the kids in the car, my Peanut Butter Shake was knocked out of my hand and I lost half my shake on the ground. I didn't need a refill. I took it as a sign and left. When we got home I quickly fertilized the new lawn, since it was suppose to rain overnight and when I got in Reece was sleeping in my bed, Zeb was sleeping on the couch and Brock was getting tired. He ended up on the couch also with the TV still on.
Gee a little fresh air and they crash
It was a great day to be Dad today. Yesterday I had taken the boys to make their very own cake for Dad. They were a hit. Duner liked them a lot. Zeb made a Cholcolate one (that had dip marks from him trying to eat on the way home from the store) Reece made a Yellow cake and Brock made a chocolate cake.
This picture is one of my favorite ones this year. I love the look on Brock and Reece's face. They are just happy, not goofy at all.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Cute picture! Love the idea of different cakes from each boy! And...way to go on the makeover!