Saturday, June 10, 2006

Well, we are now being seen. We are on multiple gas stations in the area on top of various machines. Duner has had more than one person come up and say something to him. I just had a mom of Reece's friend tell me last night that she saw us at the local gas station in the area.
When Reece heard that he asked 'Where was I when they took that picture?" I told him he was at school and he said "everything happens when I am at school!" Bummer.
So Reece had a Birthday party to go to last night. I dropped him off after work. This friend will be moving in July to Charlotte, NC. His dad is a pilot and had a job transfer. The invitations were really cute! It was a passport and said something about a trip around the world without even leaving the backyard. The first destination was Italy for Pizza. It was cute! Last years invite was a boarding pass. I didn't get that until it was all done. Reece was bummed. He had put it in is backpack expecting me got get it but I didn't bother to look right away since school was done.
Anyway, While Reece was at Dylan's I took Brock and Zeb to a Movie...
Cars, The Movie.
It was cute. Zebbie Loved it. Brock Liked it. It was you typical Disney/Pixar movie. Cute. I am sure I will be seeing it over and over again soon. Duner wanted to see it too but he had made plans to go to the races with my dad. I know Reece will be bummed when he founds out we saw it already. The theater was not as busy as I though it would have been for the opening weekend. It had some humor that was hard to understand unless you know more about cars. I don't think all of the jokes were understood but the animation was adoralble. Someone really did a great job puttting emotions on the exterior of the cars.
Today the boys march in the Local Flag Day parade here with the Boy scouts. I think the route is about 3 miles. They are going to Grandma Z's after that but I hope they get most of their energy spent on the parade. I doubt it. Well I have to get going. I have to find nice shorts for Reece to wear in the parade and put on some patches (maybe).

No comments: