Wednesday, December 20, 2006

All about Brock

Tuesday night was Brock's Holiday Concert. How Fun!
I loved my concerts that we did in High School, so I was really hoping this would be similar.
I had Reece do the camera 'thing' with out video camera. He couldn't wait for it to start.
We had to drop Brock off 30 minutes early and boy am I glad we did. It was a PACKED HOUSE! People were standing up and filled the balcony.
The teacher had asked that all boys wear a nice shirt and tie, dress pants and quiet shoes. Brock is about a 9 (almost) so I figured that Duners size 10.5 would be ok. They looked a little big but they matched his never ending legs. Black pants really add to the length of his legs.
Anyway, The 6th grade class sang 3 songs. The first was a cute song about having a snow day from school. The second song was a bunch of NOELS, I can't really remember it, but the third song was the best. It was The 12 days of Christmas. VERY FUNNY! They had 12 kids act out each 'gift' and my personal favorites was the Partridge in a pear tree and the 6 geese a laying. I wish I could post the video online, but I don't have that much talent. The boys they chose to do that were perfect.
That was Tuesday.
Today he broke down under the stress of a bunch of homework. He is strugling to keep his head above water. (With Grades) He is falling behind in computers and Science. He loved science. I am baffled. I asked him what he thinks his punishment should be but he didn't know. I told him he has til tomorrow.
We will see.

No comments: