Monday, January 01, 2007

Internet pediment

It feels like forever since I have been able to blog.
Our computer died last week. We had a power supply go bad and it wrecked our motherboard.
Sadly we put it out of commission. Even more depressing was the price we had to pay to get another one. I really had advertisers. They show a GREAT price for a computer but then to get it to work you have to pay to have programs like Microsoft works added in. I thought Bill gates was a Billionaire. Doesn't he have enough money already?
I don't get our new computer til tomorrow. We are having somebody come over and try to salvage the hard drive and make sure our Road Runner works ok. I really like to look up so much online it has been a eye opening experience to have life without a computer. Even Brock called me at work the other day, he was home with Duner sleeping and he doesn't like to wake him up, and he asked 'Mom, can I play on the internet?'. That was an easy answer. I said "We don't have a computer with internet access".
'Oh Yeah' he said.

No comments: