Friday, February 23, 2007

Cancelled!!!

After much thought we decided the 4 hr drive to return home wouldn't be worth going to Madison.
We are very sad. Reece had all his stuff ready for tomorrow before I got home from work!
Both Brock and Reece started to cry as soon as they found out. They were bummed out for about 20 minutes then Reece said 'You owe me 10 dollars for not taking me skiing!'
????
What page in the handbook of parenting 101 does it say that?
No. I said.
How about Burger King?
Ok. He said.
That went well.

Brock said 'Now I wish I would have gone skiing today!' (at the school field trip)
How about Burger King?
Uh.... Ok.


We are probably going to take them to a movie and then sledding this weekend instead. They really want to see Wild Hogs, and there is a sneak preview this weekend.
We are all stocked up with food so the troops will be not starving. It was pretty picked over at the store, apparently a lot of other people heard about the storm.

No comments: