Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weekend Plans take 2

Since our plans tanked for the weekend, we decided to play a game of Whitetailopoly, Brocks favorite game. He got this game for Christmas from Uncle Cory and it has been well loved. He always is dragging it out when he gets board. Duner didn't have good luck on the game. I was kick'n butt!

Then we headed to a local bowling alley to try our luck. It was actually busier than I thought! I tried to get more pictures by my camera didn't let me. I am not sure if it is the cheap batteries or the old digital camera, but I tried.

Zebbie was happy with his score, he was ahead of Reece for the majority of the game, guess who didn't like that... hmmmm.
Not Dad! He was excited that he finally pass me to win! (It was bumper bowling, otherwise he would have been ahead of me!)

We went to a movie after that. It was called Wild Hogs. Cute movie. I laughed a LOT. Some of the humor went over the kids heads, but Duner and I both liked the movie.

Today we stayed inside and played another game of Whitetailopoly, Duner still sucks. He just doesn't have luck at that game. Reece joined us today and he was the butt kicker, even though I had the Park Place and the other one (they are called something else on this game).

The boys were just outside helping Dad run the snow blower. We wanted to get it before the next 2-4 inches we are getting later today.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Is Duner even allowed to bumper bowl? Isn't that too easy for him? Shouldn't they be throwing him out of the tournament for that?