Monday, November 12, 2007

Rambling's in Mom's Free time.

There are so few times these days that I can sit down and type out anything, without one of my kids stopping to read what I am writing. Thankfully, these are one of those times.

They are all off to school. I am able to be in a peaceful house. I don't even watch my soap. I read about it from time to time and that seems to be enough for me to catch up and what has happened. Not even a radio. Just me and my thoughts. Ahhhh....

Reece was signed up to play soccer next year with the Rec Dept here. He used to be really good at it. Since we moved here he hasn't been in a league because he was too shy. Hopefully he finds out a friend is on the league this year. We had to bring his birth certificate and pay an insane amount to get him in but I think he really needs this. He likes to be physical, he doesn't like to sit around all day and play video games, like Brock.

Brock went to the Flight School on Saturday. At the last minute Brock was able to go due to a last minute cancellation. He was excited. I only was left with Reece, since Duner had taken Zeb to scout out his hunting area. Zeb is so funny. He gets SO EXCITED about hunting or ANYTHING to do with hunting. The other two could care less. Brock is supposed to go Deer hunting for the first 'Real' season on Saturday. We will see how this plays out. I predict he will only go Saturday AM. Regardless if he sees anything or not, I think he will stay in the Cabin the rest of the Weekend.

Zeb and I are heading to Auntie Sara's for the Weekend. Zeb REALLY wants to see Bee Movie and I really want to try a Kick Boxing Class with Aunt Sara. We may do a family swim too. We will see how much time we have and how Zeb's behaving. He keeps Asking when we are going down there. It's hard to explain days or Weeks to a 5 year old.
I had Zeb's conferences today, it seems Zeb has a hard time following directions, keeping his hands to himself and not talking to his friends. No surprise there! Otherwise, he is polite, shares, takes turns, interacts appropriately and seems to enjoy being at school. I believe he likes being at school, but he was none to happy to see his 'friend' Caitlin sitting next to a new boy... Hmmmm. Friends huh? I heard about that all weekend!


I got my new passport photos taken today. Next October, Auntie Sara and I are going to Germany. So, I have to renew my passport. It was 15 years ago this December when I last used it. I have since misplaced it, but since it was within the 15 year mark, so I can just renew it. (Yay, it saves me some Cha-$-ching)
I hope to go in next week to get that taken care of. It seems funny to me that to pay for it I have to make out two checks. One for the government and one for the county. Do they not get along??? Geez.

Well, times up... must get back to work... uh... House work that is.

No comments: