Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We want to be Losers

Today was to official start to our 'Biggest Loser Challenge' at work.

A group of us that are sick of our weight are doing something about it. We all put in money into a pot. There will be 2 winners. The one that loses the largest percentage of weight and the one that finishes a half marathon the fastest.
So, We are having weekly weigh ins, complete with "loser's of the week" and prizes for being such. I found a training schedule for the half marathon and we will begin that at the end of June. (By the way, Julie, I am still counting on you!) We are using the Marathon as a way to challenge ourselves as we progress with this challenge, so we don't get 'bored'.
I let myself go over the weekend. I ate all the wrong things at completely the wrong times and it showed on the scale. It was hard. I had to talk myself into it. I kept thinking, It may help me on the scale. (I hOped!!) Now back to the grind.
I guess only time will tell, but right now it's going to be tough! We have some GREAT competitors in our office.

No comments: