Monday, July 11, 2011

A good laugh..

As I am mashing together the potato salad last night, the hubby asked if he could help.

"Sure!" I said. He mashed it up and added some mustard.
I got busy doing other things and didn't think much of it until I went to put some potato salad on my own plate and asked him if he put any Miracle Whip in it.

"No" he said. Then when on to tell me why he didn't... Brock perked up and said 'Reece didn't seem to mind'. Reece, who had his recently found his long lost ipod. Was watching Netflix with his ear buds in and was unable to hear us. We all look over at him and see his plate with just a few potato and egg crumbs on it.

Funny how you know when someone is talking about you. He looked up, as if on cue, and said "What?".

What a good kid. Apparently, not a complainer.

It felt so good to laugh so hard.

No comments: