Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Saga Continues...

*sigh*

March. Nancy left me.
May. Michelle left me.
July. J.D left boot camp. cry.cry.

I now have been completely abandoned by my personal 'training'.
The ONLY reason I stayed and didn't 'buy out' of the contract was because at least I still had JD every Saturday to kick my butt! Now he is leaving to go to something called Crossfit Hustle. It is a hard core training facility. You know it is 'hard core' when you have to pay $200 a MONTH to be part of it. Why so much? Cause it is technically not a GYM. See video here (or below)...


ok. You can pick up your jaw now. All kinds of crazy fun!!

So. I am not made of that kind of cash. Now, I am buying myself out of personal training. I am asking them to kindly drop the 'buy out' and just cancel my contract due to the fact that I was dropped by them multiple times.
I am not asking for my money back. Even a reduction in fees would be nice. Then again, just to not have to deal with all that mess will be nice too.
I LOVE the gym. Love the spin classes. Love the running track. Love the tanning, smoothies, and theater! But the personal trainers? Not so much.

But on the upside, Cross fit Hustle has a WORKOUT OF THE DAY, open to the public for $10 on Saturdays at noon.

I think I found my new boot camp. Even cheaper! Oh, yeah!! Score!

: )

No comments: