Friday, July 15, 2011

Interesting, yet kinda useless factoids...

Ugh. What a week. Put a fork in me I am done!

1. Genetic testing is 3,000 bucks, so you better hope your insurance covers it! (and you don't have a $$$$ deductible, like yours truly)

2. If you have a close relative with a specific type of cancer it is only $475 bucks. What a bargain!!

3. Did you know that a manger is not necessarily a barn? Yep. Learned that one too!

4. ER staff are pretty amazing. Why not bring 'em a treat along with you next time you want to calling the ambulance cause 'need something checked out'.

5. My kids are mellow compared to some. I heart my kids. Currently de-stressing as we type....

6. I followed the county Coroners pick up truck into work this week... It got lots of stare downs from pedestrians as it passed by... kinda eerie like.

7. Deer like tomato AND pumpkin leaves. Now, we will see how much they like cat litter... REALLY strong stuff too!

8. 110 degree heat index is intense. Even walking was rough. I have no idea how critters with fur handled it.

9. I am so. very. very. glad. to. have. boys.

10. Hollah! is a greeting, like a good happy one. (for us white folk) I love learning African American speak... so fun and colorful.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: