Thursday, April 28, 2005

A collar for kids???? Hmmm...

They should invent some kind of collar for kids. Not a shock collar, but one that sounds an alarm when they go out of the house. That would help alot. With 3 kids I never know which kid is coming or going when the weather is nice. Zeb LOVES to be outside, but he is only 2. He also LOVES to go for a walk, sitting in the wagon. Ok, So I go for a walk and he gets a ride. He is also VERY persistant. When ever he hears a train (we live about 4 blocks from the track) he wants to go for a walk to watch it. He loves anything with travel right now. Planes, Trains or Cars. Especially RACE CARS!
I am looking forward to a trip to Six Flags Great America with my sister, Sara. I am thinking I will drive down to her place on Sunday May 15th and spend the night at her place. The next morning wake up and head out to Six Flags Great America. I haven't been there in about 8 years. I went there with my husband and some friends of ours. My husband doesn't do well on Rollercoasters. I LOVE them. We are not taking the kids. They will be in school. They had 2 days of Islands of Adventure in Orlando. Not to mention, the space station, race track and the Ocean (which they LOVED). I don't get to visit my sister as much as I would like. She doesn't have kids so they tend keep her a little on edge. I don't blame her. It is kind of like when you were younger and we would babysit. You always didn't mind doing it, but while you were there after the first hour or so you could think of about 18 things at home that would be more fun. So after that first hour you watch the kids and the clock, waiting til the parents would come home.
My sister also wants to take me to IKEA. She loves that store. She has showed me the website a few times. I like to shop, I won't complain. Maybe only about the money I don't have to buy everything I want but that would be it, Really. Shopping with no kids better yet!! What a novel Idea!

No comments: