Monday, January 16, 2006

Getting back to normal

It is truly nice to get back to a boring life.
One thing about living out here in the village of nowhere, the wind really whips. It knocked down our mailbox yesterday and broke one of the hinges. Luckily it still closes ok, and that is what matters.
Good news, I finally found my calendar that has been missing since before the new year.
Still I don't know where my cell phone is but soon we will be cancelling that account. We are going to be signing up for new cell service. We want a company that has service up at the cabin. My father-in-law and nephew both have service that works at the cabin, even in the cabin. We have to drive 2 miles to get a good enough signal just to get our messages. Although, if you do stand in the driveway in one peticular spot you do get enough reception, but you better not turn your head or you just get fuzz.
Well we only have about one more load to get from storage. Yeah!!! My sister helped me load a bunch of the stuff into the unit and she did a EXCELLENT job! It's amazing we were able to stuff so much in it. I know if I had Duner do it we wouldn't have gotten it in so well.
Well normal is calling again....

No comments: