Sunday, January 29, 2006

Speaking of Lost

A long time ago I had a friend from England named Katie Huckerby. Later she was going by Kate. My senior year of high school, I was able to go visit her over Christmas Break for 2 wks. Her dad was employed by a local company in our area that had plants all over the world. She lived here for about 8 years, after that she was able to fly back for weeks during the summer and stay with friends that she had from the states.
She always bought Levi's jeans when she was here and Doritos. She said over there Levi's were expensive.
Well, I searched for her online yesterday and couldn't find anything on her, but I believe I may have found her brother, Mark Huckerby.
It says he is now a screen writer. And it looks like the brother of Katie. He was quite talented and funny. He was always coming up with things that would make us laugh. I believe he could to very well as a screenwriter.
I sent an email to a blogger who mentioned Mark in his blog. I don't know if he will help me out or if Mark is the right one, but it can't hurt to try and if I am wrong about Mark I will be very Surprised. It sure looked like him... 15 years later...

No comments: