Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Land of Lost

It would be nice to have the power to find the land of the lost. Often time I get asked, "Mom, where is my backpack?" or "Mom, Where is my coat?". Those are easy, most of the time. But when you have a 3 yr old, you can be amazed at where "lost" ends up. He always seems to be moving things. I never know where they are going to end up. I think he took pointers when we were homeless from my mom. She is ALWAYS putting things where she thinks they belong. Which completely messes me up since they are not where you know you left them.
My cell phone, and now my digital camera are now in the "Land of the LOST."
I have looked everywhere I can think of.
The only thing I can guess is that he put it in a box that went to good will or garbage. I had 2 boxes as I unpacked things either they found a home in the house or they went to garbage or goodwill (St Vinnies).
Luckily Brock had a digital camera so if I want to I can use that. It is just not very 'point and shoot' like.
If you want to use the flash you have to activate it for each picture you take. Otherwise it takes good pictures.
Well, I must go dig thru boxes trying to find pictures and 'Stuff' for Reece since he is the star of the week at school.
**Update**
Of course 15 minutes after writing that I found my camera! Zeb is so addorable...!!

No comments: