Saturday, April 01, 2006

Little man copy cat

Today we moved Zeb into Reece's room and gave Brock his own space. Brock was excited. Zeb was sad and happy at the same time. Reece was bummed. Zeb feeds off of what his brothers are feeling. He didn't know what to be.
Reece took out the garbage and somehow hurt his hand. Being that Reece is 'MR. DRAMATIC' when it come to injuries (at home anyway) he did his best to get sympathy from us. It didn't take long for Zeb to chime in an start to cry and complain that his nose hurt. I had to laugh when he suddenly calmed down when I pointed out to Reece that Zeb was acting just like him.
I said "He even has tears and everything."
Brock laughed. Reece laughed.
Then Zeb said (with a sheepish grin)....
"And a booger in my mouth." eeeeewwwww!!!

AND then Brock says... "He is just like me!"

?????

No comments: