Thursday, August 30, 2007

The list never ends...

I have a constant to do list running through my head.
  • lay grass seed for bald spots lawn at home.
  • paint cabin
  • plant tree spikes for tree at home.
  • kill hornets or wasps at cabin.
  • don't forget to turn on hot water at cabin (never fails, I wait til I want to take a shower to remember this)
  • water trees at home
  • water plants at home
  • laundry
  • make a food list for cabin.
  • pick up house.
  • kill dogs (just kidding) they are just really noisy tonight.
  • remember paint, air chuck, and bug spray for cabin.
  • remember to buy dish detergent for work kitchen. I just used the last of it today.
  • check on laundry
  • find out why the kids have the TV on and no one is watching it.
  • Get a new keyboard. The one I have, the space bar doesn't always like to work. Grrr.
  • pack clothes for cabin
  • rent movies for weekend.
  • bring some bikes up for the weekend?
  • buy some asphalt sealer for the driveway at the cabin?
  • Kill kids that are whiny and crying???? Ahhh, only 5 more days until school... who's idea was the 'waiting until AFTER THE HOLIDAY'?
Wow, that is quite the list, maybe I need to get out my Complete Book of Pocket Positives and get some encouragement.

Yikes!

No comments: