Monday, February 11, 2008

And now the rest of the story...

So After we finished the taxes on Thursday, We were greatful to be away from the computer. After we put the kids to bed Duner had some unspent energy and began tickling me. I returned the favor by getting him on his side where he is very sensitive. He jerks and his stomach tightens every time I touch that spot.

While I was hold his arm with my left hand, I reached around him and touched the sensitive spot and he jerked. Apparently I didn't have a hold of his arm like I thought I did. He slipped out of my grip and his arm dropped right on my face. Below my right eye. Now I have a pretty colorful eye without make up.

I missed out on a pretty fun time the tri-club was putting on at Lambeau field because I really didn't want to have people say...
"What happened to your face?"
or
"Oh Honey, it is called Denial." (that happened to a coworker of mine)

I can try to cover it but it doesn't help. the dark spot still shows through. At least I don't have to meet with Brock's teachers until next week.

He was feeling really guilty.

The good news is I already got a pretty nice Sorry/ Happy 13th Anniversary gift. An Aquamarine ring.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Wow...I think you ought to be able to smack Duner in retribution. But I know it was totally an accident. Damn Duner for being so ticklish!