Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Project on the horizon.

I am currently typing this on our new hard drive. So far so good. I will have to reinstall many programs, I did have a back up disk made in 2007, so I may not be in such bad shape. We will see.
Gateway allows 2 hard drive failures before replacing the entire computer. Yippeee!

Earlier this week I sat down with my husband and marked up our calendar to direct us on our upcoming basement refinish. Today was 'Organization Day". Today we moved all of the STUFF out of the areas we are going to be finishing. We will have a storage room, so that was the designated STUFF room. We moved the TV, Computer, Desk and PS2 into some very happy, all TOO eager to help us kids rooms. Reece and Zeb now have the PS2 and TV, while Brock has the Desk and computer.

We swept and vacuumed up all kinds of bugs and dirt. (Probably some toys, too... Opps!) With tape measure, straight edge and chalk in hand we marked off the imaginary walls to get a visual on how it will be looking.

We were pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanks to a recent visit to a newly remodeled basement and some super websites, we have so many ideas.

Now we are not doing anything else until after we get back from New Mexico in 3 weeks. I can't believe we leave in 2 weeks from today already! Where does the time go?

No comments: