Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Catch Up Time

There is nothing that reminds you of how long ago school was, then trying to help kids at school figure out how to spell words for the first time. Arrggh. It is so frustrating to work with different kids, they don't know what you are saying or how you say things. Your kids understand you. They know you. It's weird.
Today I helped out at Zeb's classroom then I got to make sure Zeb's picture turned out for picture day. Yay! I will have at least one kid that is not sun burned...


I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but have been busy moving a TON OF FURNITURE. Getting all kinds of dust up my nose, and baking my butt um..... off? (more like baking my but on.. yummmmmm.) Any way, We got carpet in the basement now... (All together now... Yaaayyy!) we still need laminate (for the game area) and tile (bathroom). Currently I have been staining the doors.
Our living room furniture is now in our basement. Brock's Room is in the basement and he loves it. I put molding in Brocks New room and cable tv. He was so excited I hardly saw him the rest of the night! (But if grades begin to slip that is the first to go)
Last week I baked 2 different kinds of banana bread (gone in 24 hrs) and angel food cake that didn't last 12 hours.
This week I made triple chocolate cookies and devils food cake. I am going to make a German Chocolate frosting for that.
Brock and Reece had a contest this week who can cook a better burger. Brock smashed a bug into his , so I wasn't about to try any of his, neither was Reece so no one knows who won.


























We were Treated to a 'performance' by Reece as he practiced his cello tonight. Zeb and Brock helped him out by setting up the chairs and some stuffed animals to occupy those seats.


No comments: