Monday, October 13, 2008

High Cliff Ride

Today I rode my bike out to High Cliff quickly, I got called in to work so I had to squeak it in before Zeb's swim lesson and the impending rain... How can you NOT want to ride out with such great scenery.... If you live in the area... I HIGHLY recommend taking a drive/ ride out there ASAP.

I pass this house a lot on my rides out to High Cliff. I love the bones of it. It has such mystery. I always wonder why it was left to ruin. I bet it used to be a charmer.
This is the top of the hill at High Cliff. Love those Colors!

Yep, I actually stopped on the hill to take this and MANY pics... I know, I need my head tweaked.



This is the area at the bottom of the hill. Not a pretty as the top, but still nice.

It took about an hour to get there from my house, but only 35 minutes to get home... thanks to the wind. My legs are feeling it now. But my mind is thanking me. I had forgotten that I was actually getting exercise. I just got lost in the colors of the season.

Tonight when I asked about the MP3 player that Reece had in his back pack, he said ....
"But then you can't hear the sounds of the wilderness, like 'Get off the road you crazy biker!'. So peaceful."
Always my clown.

No comments: