Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In the poor house...

Today I had to go purchase shirts and badges at the Boy Scout store for the boys.

Just a warning to any parents out there be very ready for sticker shock!!!! 25 dollars alone for the shirt. Each additional badge is 2 dollars on up. Each letter is also. I needed 4 numbers per kid and 2 badges each. Not to mention the 4.50 scarf that they will probably lose, along with the metal thing that is supposed to stay in place all by itself. I want to see how the guy lives that invented the scouts. I really am not totally in it. I like some of the ideas they have for the kids but I HATE selling. One of the parents has used 3 whole sheets of popcorn!!! There are 25 lines per sheet. That is nuts!! Good for them I just could not do that at all.

must go help Brock Study spelling words.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, Rache:

Sign me up for some caramel or kettle corn. How much is it?

Sara.

Duners2 said...

Hi Sara!
The box with 15 microwavable kettle corn bags are 20.00. A 26 oz canister of caramel corn with almonds and pecans OR 24 oz Chocolatey Caramel Crunch is also 20.00.
Which would you like?

R.

Sara said...

26 Oz. caninster with caramel corn and almonds and pecans sounds heavenly. When do you need the money? Who should I make the check out to? S.