Monday, October 03, 2005

Update

I think we finally got through to Brock. He tried the choking thing yesterday and I heard him gasp for air and I asked him about it he said "he thought it would be funny." I grounded him from the TV and made him sit through church. After church I told grandma and grandpa about him and Grandma in her special way told him she would knock some sense in to him if he tried it again and told him of an aspect I had forgotten about. Seizures. I am very glad she did, I had forgotten about that.I asked him how funny would it be if you were peeing and pooping your pants at school because you had a seizure at school... Also, if you have a seizure disorder you won't be able to drive. (I know you can with medicine and testing) but I wanted to paint a grim picture. After he thought about it for a while he said, "I think I am still ok?" I still told him he needs to earn my trust. Later while talking about something else he said "I am good at sneaking". I said thanks, I will keep that in mind.

On the home front, we,officially, are for sale. We are having some realtors do their tour this Wednesday and some people are interested in viewing our home on Thursday morning. YEAH!
We don't have the sign yet but we are getting it this week.
Our new home will still be built in Hollandtown but on a lot 1/4 down the street from the pond. It will now be on .5 of an acre. But the best part is our back yard neighbor has some boys our boys ages. We are still supposed to be closing December 31st.

No comments: