Sunday, October 09, 2005

Waiting Game

I really am exercising my patients but I would like to know if the first people wrote the offer or even if the people we just had walk through on Saturday liked it. Making sure the place is picked up, beds made, toys put away, stinky garbage gone and dog kennel picked up are getting sickening. We had people go thru Thursday, Saturday and now today at 10am (ish). I wish I knew exactly when they are coming because the like to have one hour. Our neighbors George and Erla have said we can come over and visit while they are here. They are so nice. George keeps making comments about how mean we are for leaving them. We are going to miss them. Zeb is going to miss their grahmn crackers. He knows all he has to do is walk to there back screen and if they see him George will give him a cracker.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You may not want to hear this; but when I was eight, we were trying to sell our house. And Mom had to keep the house clean and ready for "tour" all of the time, for MONTHS. I remember being yelled at a lot. You probably don't remember this at all; you were Zeb's age.