Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Storage Unit..... Check.

So we got a storage place to move our stuff until January. It is nice and big. 13 ft by 28 ft. We should (hopefully) fit our stuff in it. I finally got the house number on the street we are going to live. Duners Brother will be moving in on Friday. We can move stuff into storage as soon as tomorrow. I have so many things on my mind of what to do next I have a neat rash of acne started on my chin. I rarely get acne!! But now a whole family of acne has started out of nowhere.
Luckily I saw a home recently with the actual 'Cactus' color that we are using on our home, on another home in a subdivison near Green Bay. I really like how it looked. I am not worried anymore. It will be great.
In other good news Zeb is now telling me when he has poop in his pull up. He is starting to not like to be wet or dirty. YEAH!! hopefully not to much longer. I am afraid he has a new found likness to peeing out side. He will be in the living room watching "Blues' Clues" when suddenly he runs out in the backyard to pee. George and Erla must Love us. Luckily they also had 3 boys to raise. Everytime we see them they tell us how much they are going to miss us.
We tomorrow is the inspection. Cross your fingers and toes people. We don't need any surprises right now. In the last 2 months we have caught 3 mice in various traps throughout the basement. Sometimes it pays to watch TV. Dirty Jobs taught us the correct way to catch them. Brock has made us all a crazy for the show. Speaking of dirty jobs....

one just walked up to me.

Stinky calls....

No comments: