Friday, April 07, 2006

Camp CWES

Brock spent last night at a camp with his fellow classmates. They were going to be learning all about the enviroment. He was supposed to bring either snow pants or long underwear. I dug the long underwear out of his drawer and it seemed a little small. I looked a the tag. Size 6-8. He now wears 12-14. Opps. It had been a little crazy with the move and all so I didn't get around to buying them any for a while. I tried to get Brock to take a pair of snow pants but he said " I'll just tell all the kids when they ask why I overpacked that my mom made me do it. "
I said, "Ok, you don't have to take any snowpants" as I put them away"But when your teachers ask why you don't have any snowpants you can tell them cause I didn't want to."
(He did have a pair of sweats to wear under, just in case.)

No comments: