Tuesday, April 11, 2006

From Bad to worse..

We found out this week that we are going to be kicked out of our garage this week while they put in our driveway, dog slab and back patio. Basically leaving all entrances to our house practically our of order. We will be able to walk on them after 24 hrs but it will be a very nerve wrecking day. I still do not know how we will bring in the dogs with no entrance.
Today I moved the kennel next to the garage so they can put down the slab. Zeb managed to wander away to the next lot and get stuck in a solid 3 inches of mud. The really bad kind. The kind that will take your shoe off as you try to get out of it. In my trying to help him I managed to get my shoes stuck as well. The kids then tried to help out and come down in to the mess. That was a sweet gesture but we had a friend of Reece's over and I don't think his mom would appreciate the mud. after 3 minutes of pulling and 3 times of losing the shoe I managed my way out of the abyss and up on "dry dirt". Much better stuff to be around. We now have 2 pairs of shoes that are in the Dry dock until I can get the mud off of them. Of course, I didn't have my crumby pair of shoes on and hidden somewhere under all that mud is some nasty dog doo.

No comments: