Sunday, April 23, 2006

Too good to pass up

The boys have a new favorite sport.
Yesterday we went to a Archery outing with Boy Scouts. The boys really liked it. Reece especially.
Duner had bought the boys some bows over a year ago, the boys really didn't seem to have much interest until this event. We don't even have them set up yet. Now the boys wanted to go to the Archery Range ASAP! We dug them out of the basement and showed the kids. Reece is Left handed, which is nice, we will always know who owns which one.

After Archery Reece spent the afternoon with his best Bud, Jacob. He is such a good influence on Reece. I think it is because of him that Reece does his homework so well. I know it is not becuse of Brock.

I had Brock help me with some of the 'new house duties'. We put in an Offical Mail Box holder and Put up the kennel on the cement.

That thing was extremely heavy but he did a good job. It was Beautiful out, I was suprised I didn't see more of the neighbors out that day.
After Zeb stumbled on some dirt and scrapped his knee, I learned that I was being feverishly hunted on the phone, Duner, my parents were trying to get a hold of me. When I went to get a band aid for Zeb the phone was ringing, I talked to Duner and learned that he was trying to call all afternoon, and my parents as well.

Heaven forbid I spend some quality time with my kids outside on a beautiful Day!

No comments: