Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Update

This weekend seems to have been a slow one on all the blogs that I like to keep up with. It seemed like no one was out there!
At least I did manage to get a Ton of laundry and cleaning done. The best part is Brock and Reece found some friends in the neighborhood! One girl reminds me of a girl Brock had a crush on in the old neighborhood! Brock took a lot of nudging to get out there and talk to the new kids in the neighborhood. I think I was probably just as nervous worrying that they would not be accepted. But they did just fine. I think the Boys behind us are just as quite as mine are but down the street the opposite is true. That is where the girl lives that Brock has a crush on. Very friendly.
Today all the friends were down at the pond finding tadpoles and spiders. Just what boys are made of...

No comments: