Monday, January 22, 2007

67 hours, Mr. Drama....

The kids were home by noon on Friday due to a half day. Brock had his friend over, Reece had his. Sunday was just a stay at home day.

Somehow Reece managed to NOT do his homework. Surprise, Surprise. Even after I asked if he had homework on Sunday, he still managed to wake up crying saying that he wasn't able to do his homework ALL WEEKEND. He even said he WORRIED about that ALL WEEKEND.
Hmmm.

I can see Friday.
I can see Saturday.
But I can not see SUNDAY. I didn't even take him to his Basketball due to the weather. I snowed a good 4 inches by us. I asked him Sunday night if he had any homework done. He spent 20 minutes looking for a folder he didn't have. Then Monday am he wants me to sign his assignment notebook saying he DID READ, DO MATH AND DO SCIENCE.
I NEVER SAW HIM READ THIS WEEKEND.
I saw a completed math worksheet.
BUT I ALSO SAW AN INCOMPLETE SCIENCE WORKSHEET.
67 HOURS. No time to play AND DO HOMEWORK????

I THINK NOT.
Too bad. I didn't sign the notebook, I just wrote 'Didn't Do'. He will have to deal with the consquences.

Just before he left he was crying about needing various colors of crayons.
??? I thought we bought those already???
Mr. Drama.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hm...should I play or do my homework? Crawl on the giant piles of dirt on the construction site next door or read? Play downstairs or do my spelling? So many choices!