Friday, August 15, 2008

$ and more $

I admit it.
We caved.
We threw in the towel, waved the white flag, whatever you want to call it.
We are having someone do the muddin' and texture on the walls in the basement.
It would have easily taken me 4 weeks and they can have it done in 2 days.
TWO DAYS! What?? That is what he says, but I would not be surprised if it took a bit longer.

On a related note I have found some excellent websites to SAVE $!
rtownshopper.com has some awesome money saving certificates. A lot of the items are 50% off or MORE! I don't know if everyone's area's are in it but in the Fox Valley it saves a ton!
Family 4 pack of Tickets at the Shawano Speedway is normally $30 bucks, you can buy a certificate for $12!! Zeb and Duner Love that !
Badger Sports Park $20 certificate for $10 bucks!
Bowl 3 games at 10th Frame Bowling Alley for $3 (Value is $10 bucks!)
They have a bunch of restaurants, salons, retailers and hotels! Well worth the look!!

A coworker of mine told me about freecycle.org.
It is a really cool site that has people trying to give freely to keep items out of the landfills. I love the idea! It is a win, win on so many levels. She even tried to get a microwave for over your range that she saw listed, but it was gone. Can you imagine? FREE! Wow!
I will be listing some of the stuff I have when the basement is done. What a great way to lose stuff!

No comments: