Monday, August 11, 2008

Legoland Chicago?

I picked up some excellent deals as far as clothes for school shopping online at childrens place.com, gap.com and Old Navy.com. Lots of T-shirts, and some jeans. I love that I didn't have to leave the house and the kids didn't drive me nuts begging to eat at Mc Donalds!

I was picking up a lego magazine that they left in the bathroom and I came across a ad for Legoland Chicago. Hmmm. I didn't know they had such a thing! Maybe I will have to see if any sister's or anyone else would be interested in joining me, taking the kiddos on a fall break down to a Schaumburg (a suburb of Chicago) for a weekend. Maybe stop by IKEA. I am hoping to have a new kids bedroom by then so I may need a few items to organize it. Hmmmm.

I also hear many great things about Shedd Aquarium. I would love to check that out too!

Anyone up for a fall trip? Say October-ish?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oooh! Oooh! Mee! Me!