Thursday, August 21, 2008

Obsessions

Zeb was in on Tuesday for a check up and shots. Since then Brock has been asking me about every 4 hours if he will need any shots next week when it is his turn. EVERY 4 HOURS. He even called me twice at work to see if I asked the nurses yet.
There is a way to look it up online but you need to enter info, but for some reason I wasn't able to do that at home.
I didn't want to bother the nurses, because they are busy enough with stuff at work. I finally was able to bring it up and print it off at work for him, through the state website.
It said he doesn't need any shots. BUT... The nurses (and probably DR) do recommend kids his age getting the shot for Meningitis. It is not required for now, but recommended.
I told him he did not need any shots but I explained the Meningitis shot to him. He said he would rather die of the disease than get the shot. If you saw us try to get him his tetanus shot update 2 years ago, you would understand why I am not pushing this right now.

Hmmm. Maybe I should see about something for ANXIETY or OCD? WOW!

Reece was trying to talk him into it, and told him "If you would die I would miss you, Brock!"
All together now... Awwww...
How sweet is that!

It is kinda strange how Reece is almost looking forward to getting some shots next week.
What a difference the kids are!

No comments: