Thursday, May 26, 2005

A day in the park

Today I decided to take the kids to the park. I am hoping to make it a weekly thing. We brought the wagon and frisbees and played frisbee golf, then I let the kids play on the equipement. I thought what a great way to get some kind of a walk in, especially since we don't have a soccer game on Thursdays like we did last year.
This weekend we are going up to the cabin. Duners parents will be there Friday to Sunday and we will be going up Sunday to Monday. I don't know about anyone else, but Duners brother Cory and his wife will be moving back here in June. The boys just LOVE both Cory and Shannon. That will be great to have them so close.
On Tuesday, I will be starting to go back to Weight watchers. My sister-in-law, Carrie, asked me to do it. We have similar goals and I look forward to the competition/motivation of that. Before I had my last child I was able to lose over 30 lbs. I am thinking closer to not having anymore kids. We are very happy with our boys and we both don't want to start over. I think babies are great, I just have too busy of kids to have the adequate time to spend on the kids.
If fact I must go help Brock study spelling words for a test tomorrow.
Ta Ta for now.

No comments: