Sunday, May 29, 2005

Painting the day away.

Yesterday we painted the front porch, since it is covered we figured in case it rained like they are predicting then it wouldn't be so bad. Well, it never rained. Go figure. I am hoping to do the deck on Monday, when they are predicting no rain. Yes I know it will probably rain. I hate refinishing decks. It only seems to last so long then it is time to resurface them again. but the yard is really coming around. We are getting there.
Our neighbor is putting on a back porch. They were out there in the rain Friday. I came home and they were soaking wet, working. Our neighbors roommate brought over his little brother and sister. His roomate is 21. His sister was Reece's age and her little brother was about 4. They were so happy to have a playset to play on and kids there age to play with. Duner played Frisbee in the back with them while I painted the front porch, which worked out great. I didn't have a problem with Zeb trying to walk on the steps or through any fresh paint. Brock and Reece both at one point almost walked through the front door... Urrrrgggghhhh. It always seems to be the one you don't think you have to worry about.
Well we are heading up to the cabin. I must go get ready.
Later!

No comments: