Saturday, May 14, 2005

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Reece has a friend over today he is a really good kid. His name is Jacob. He is in Reece's class at school. He lives just down the street from us. His mom is stripping paint on the out side of there front porch. She is letting him spend the night tonight. Yeah!! I really like how well he plays with not only Reece, but Brock and Zeb too! I am glad to see a kid in the neighborhood again. We had a few good ones but they had moved out. I got some chore boards for the boys. I am hoping to use them during the summer. It seems like a neat system. The idea is to have the kids do things without having to be told. The kids have a great attitude about it so far. I won't really enforce it til summer.
Duner and I finished putting the panelling on the walls down in the basement this weekend. Now we have to put in the moldings, carpet and false ceiling. Now that the better weather is here I dont know how much we will get done inside. Next weekend Duner wants to powerwash the deck and restain it. It could really used a good sanding too.
Tomorrow I leave for Madison or (technically) Verona. I am going to visit my sister, Sara. We are going to spend the night in Illinois at a hotel. We are going to check out IKEA store. In the morning we head out to Six Flags Great America. the hotel even serves HOT breakfast. Yum!
I must go prepare for my adventure.