Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Just a quick note.

I don't have much time, it is very nice and Zeb wants to play out side. The boys went up north this weekend for the annual open of Trout fishing. Duner and his dad caught 2 Brooke trout and 1 Brown. Reece caught a nice Brooke trout out of a stocked pond for kids under 12. He didn't even realize he had a fish. He was playing with his line and lifted it up; Duner told him he had a fish on.
Reece wanted to let it go, about 5 minutes after we kept it, so we tried to put it back. The fish struggled at first but then swam away. I told Reece that he cant be doing that in the future.
Zeb and I went for a nice bike ride yesterday. From our house we went up to bluemound, south to Prospect and North on Story and then home. I hate the hills when you are on your bike but I love them just to make it that much harder. Burn a few more calories. Saturday while the older boys were up north Zeb and I went for a Walk down to Lutz Park. Talk about hills, but I just tell myself think of how great you feel when it is done. I bought some new shoes just for my walks, I am hoping to get in to jogging (if Duner is ever home so I can be without Zeb). Gotta Run!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Rach: Can I just say how proud I am of you for even trying to find time to exercise? With 3 kids, a job, a husband and a house to keep after, I think you are a wonder!

Looking forward to this weekend!

S.