Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The big Day


Yesterday was 'The Big Day' as far as soccer goes. Reece had his last game. Of course if you would ask him, he would probably say they won. They don't really keep score, but the kids do. I don't pay that much attention to say yes or no. After the game the coach held a nice party at a nearby park with pizza and trophy's for each child. Reece just loved it. He really, really wanted me to get a picture of him with his coach. Coach Larry was his name. Very nice man. I think he ranks up there with saints as far as patience goes. He never really raises his voice to yell at the kids. He very well could have with some of the kids last year, but never did. He has been Reece's soccer coach for 3-4 years now. Reece says he wants to play soccer again next year but I am not going to sign him up, we would like to move in the spring, so it doesn't pay until we know where we are going to be.
Tonight the boys were playing with the puppies, they have been very responsible, I must say. They are doing a good job. I almost think Brock is a little better then Reece. Reece likes to grumble more then Brock. But Brock is 10 and Reece is 7, I can see the difference.
Reece came in by me a few minutes ago afraid he might have rabies, 'cause he was bitten by his puppy and they didn't get there shots yet. I explained that he would be foaming at the mouth if he indeed had rabies along with other symptoms. It didn't even break the skin, but it was scary enough to him to go sit in the basement and vegg.
Brock just told me Zeb is locked in the kennel with the puppies.... so I am off...

No comments: