Friday, July 01, 2005

I am so glad this week is over.

It was too crazy, I hate the week before the major holidays. Everyone is asking 'So what are you doing for the Holiday?' and in the end, I wonder, do they really care? I get so sick of talking about it. I feel like I have so much to do. I am going to do a pretty good bike ride tomorrow. I hope. I don't know what my other half might have planned. I think he has to work, which would be the norm. I only have 2 wks before the 'Tour du fest' and I have only rode my bike 8 miles max. I am hoping to go 10-12 miles tomorrow. I was checking out the times for the people who did the High Cliff Tri run on Sunday and A LOT of them did the bike in one hour or so. That means they averaged 20 miles per hour! I don't know how fast I go, but when I did have a computer on my bike (10 years ago), I would average 15 miles per hour. I have some work to do. I must go prepare....

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hiya Sweetie: I do 12 miles or so an hour. So I can probably do 18 in a hour and a half. Those triathaletes are on special bikes, remember, and crazy! Do a 10-12 mile ride this weekend, and do a 12-14 next. That will help you a lot. Keep up the good work!

Duners2 said...

Thanks for the info! Your so good to me! I am glad you know what I am talking about!