Saturday, July 16, 2005

busy Week

It has been such a busy week. We bought a pontoon boat on Sunday. Played phone tag with the bank on Monday. Went for my long bike ride on Tuesday and primered my kitchen, it was dark blue I am painting it 'Weathered Tin'. (Hopefully today) Wednesday we picked up the boat, Thursday Duner and myDad took Zeb to the Races. He loves those. Friday I got my bike helmet and the paint to do the kitchen.
I have my dreaded 18 mile bike ride today. I am not sure what I was thinking anymore when I signed up. But at least I have my sister in it too to help me finish it. She came up from Madison yesterday and took the boys to Mead pool. I called before I left work and she confessed right away, "I broke your son Reece." Apparently she taught him how to swim underwater for longer distance's and he hit the wall. I think we have all done that in someway or another. He has a cut above his left eye and a black eye. He must have really been moving. He says he didn't think the wall was there 'cause he felt for it but he must have just missed it.

No comments: