Sunday, July 10, 2005

Computer Time

I did it! The kids are actually cleaning when they aren't told to do so! Yesterday they put away the clean dishes in the dishwasher and filled it with dirty ones, made their beds and cleaned the bedroom just be cause they wanted to play for 30 minutes on the computer! I even got them to put away their clothes, clean the toy room and bring up dishes with a little encouragement.
The kids do have a computer of there own but no internet (Thank you Sara)so, that is there motivation. I am glad they are only into games so far and not Instant messaging or chat rooms. That is one part I am dreading. I don't even do that. You hear of all kinds of horror stories about those. I LOVE my e-mail and checking out the internet but that's about it.
Speaking of Computers, I picked one up for my bike so I don't have to hop in the car to find out how far I went on my bike. I do have to get my derailer fixed on my bike hopefully before the ride on Saturday. It is 18 miles and I only have 6 speeds. It sucks when you get going down a nice hill and you can't pedal fast enough to keep your speed up.
Well gotta run!

No comments: