Friday, September 09, 2005

Back to work

Well I went back to work Thursday and Friday this week after being off all weekend. It went pretty well, aside from a doctor acting up. We are also training some new CSR's to help us out. I love the new girls they will be job sharing but I hate training. I would just rather do it myself, but I can't blame them they are only learning.
I am in search of my glasses. I have not seen them since we left the cabin. I know I put them with some clothes, but that was the last time I saw them. I am sure they will show up. Reece and Brock started school this week. Reece has for 2nd grade the same teacher Brock had for 1 st grade. She said that they promoted her since she actually learned something. Her name is Mrs. Wells. She was VERY nice!! Reece is very happy because his best friend Jacob, and his friend Dylan and Jose are also in his class. I just hope he gets some work done and doesn't goof off all the time.
Brock has Mrs Frick. She seems nice. Brock was hoping for the other teacher Mr. Mattioli, because he said she can be mean. Brock is ok with her through. She seems a little anxious, and more strict than he has had in the past but not mean. He also has a new LD teacher. His new LD teacher is married to a Drug rep from our clinic so I had been looking forward to actually meeting her. She is very nice, I think Brock will like her.
Reece probably didn't set the best example this week when he wore the same camo pants to school for day one and day two. I guess I can't do anything about it. I was at work when he switched what we set out for him to wear. Hmmmm. He defintely gets that from his dad.
Well the laundry is calling....

No comments: