Monday, September 05, 2005

Great Weekend!

We just came back from the Cabin. What a great weekend it was. Cory and Shannon came up and some friends of ours Kathy and Tony, with their 3 boys. They had a blast! We took them to slippery rock and a horseshoe tournament. Their oldest boy was the most polite and well behaved boy that I have met in a LONG time. Just a sweet boy. All of the boys got along just great. Not one fight.

The first night we were there Zeb was sitting on my lap and threw his head back and hit my head just above my eye socket. Ouch! Then I was walking in the cabin and cracked my pinkie toe on a chair. Double Ouch. I then went on to jam that same toe into another chair and then I stepped wrong off the deck. All in one day. Other then that it was a good time had by all.

We got a note from Kathy after we got home that said her 3 yr old cried when they left because he wanted to go back. Awwwww. How cute.

When we returned home Poor Zeb got splated with Ketch Up and didn't even cry!! It shot out directly to his face and shirt. He never even panicked. Even later when the Pepsi he was drinking got accidently hit and he ended up with pepsi all over his face and belly he just calmly went over to the Kleenex's and got one to wipe his belly off. No crying at all...Poor Kid. It stinks to be short.

No comments: