Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yesterday I had posted some pictures of our new (or soon to be) home. There was a slight change of plans. We are not building on that 2 acre lot due to something that they had neglected to inform us on. Due to poor communication (not on our part). So that is all I am going to say for now on that part. It is changing daily.

I got a Very distrubing phone call from a guidance counsler at school today. Brock was found to be part of a group of kids that found it a 'cool' thing to choke themselves til they almost past out. Brock was said by one kid to be the best at it. Which distrubed me to the point that I left work early to meet with him after school. I am very grateful that Reece had the sense to not try it since you can die from that and Threatened to tell me if Brock did it at home. As I drove home I couldn't help but think that the recent scares that Brock recieved at school were from him passing out from lack of oxygen. He will now have a permenent memory since school pictures are next week.

I sure hope our talk today with Brock, Lori (the counsuler), Duner, Reece and I helped. At one point Reece even started to cry when we talked about what would happen if Brock died. It seems harsh but ,I think, seeing his brother care helped to soften Brock up. I don't know what he is thinking when he said it feels awesome. This is the same kid who will shield his eyes from a scary show on TV and ask Reece, the younger brother, what is going on.

Any Ideas that would help feel free to leave a comment on it.
Thanks.

No comments: