Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Crazy

That is all I can say at this time, things are just so crazy around here. We took out my countertop yesterday and will be putting it back today. I just don't have enough time in the day to do everything.
Cub Scouts starts tonight the boys are looking very forward to that. Luckily the whole family is invited.
We will know probably by the end of the week if we are going to build out in Hollandtown or not. There is a very nice 2 acre lot there with a pond. We talked to the builders yesterday on that site. I think it went well, but I think our realtor is pushing us to go with "her' builder more so, since they get a kick back for 'introducing us". Even though we really knew them before, since their son Reece was on a T Ball team with our Reece. Also if we do stick with the 2 acre lot, we most likely have to use a certain builder and not the one that she wants.

Well I must go paint again. My Life.

No comments: