Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ok, It is now 5.20 am and I am typing this before I have to work. It has been Crazy around here. This last weekend we watched a boy for someone I work with. His name was Ashton and he was addorable. He was 4. Zeb just loved him. He kept saying to us "Where is your kid?" and " I am a cool kid". I just love a positive additude.
Reece was feeding the dogs and broke the measuring cup we bring the food out with blaming it on the Dogs. When I said 'ok, just throw it away' he said 'your not mad?'
I said 'No'. He said' Then that wasn't exactly the truth. I threw it down to see if it would break'.
Gotta Love em....

Zeb actually used the potty this last weekend for #2! That was the only sucess until Tuesday night when he came running in the house yelling " I peeed! I peeed!"
I said " You did?"
He said "Yeah, Outside!"
I looked and sure enough he peeed just out of our side door in our Driveway, he has a nice spray mark.
No further progress has been reported.

We shipped 3 SUV loads over to my parents home to get in the "SELL' mode. It is amazing the stuff you really don't need or use. I also threw out some too. We really liked a home in Forest Junction that we looked at this weekend and if we buy it our realtor will buy ours for cash after 4 months of ours being on the market. We met with a different realtor just to see what she would recommend us selling this house for and she said 115-120,000. Which is more what we were thinking. We also had another company come through our home to see what they would buy our home for. We had tried to sell it to them over a year ago but they wouldn't offer us enough. I doubt they will, they didn't seem to have very many good things to say. We just wanted to have a nice comparison to work from. We are also going today to look at a home closer to my work in Kaukauna.

I must go. Only 4 minutes to shower time.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I laughed out loud at Zeb's attempt at going to the bathroom. Such a cutie! And I told my co-worker Sue that she had to read this. She'll get a good laugh out of it too! THanks!