Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back to the Oldies!

What a FUN CONCERT! We had a Spring concert for Brock tonight. I am lovin' the choir concerts in Kaukauna! I didn't get to have this much fun at Jr High concerts, when I was preforming!

We arrived 30 minutes early and were able to find a nice seat in the balcony of the auditorium. I let Reece pick our seats and he said he wanted to sit in the 2nd row. I suggested the first row, but he wanted the his row. He soon realized, when some people sat infront of him, how nice my idea was.
It is so funny seeing so many of the people that we take care of at work. Some people smile politely and don't say anything. You can almost see there mind desperately trying to figure out where they have seen me before.

They sang songs from the 50's, 60's and 70's. The Principal made a joke about how some of the songs didn't seem like oldies already. They sang My Girl, Feelin' Groovy, and a few different medley's. The even included an elvis and a blonde 'Peace and Love' girl. They all had matching t-shirts on and blue jeans. The 8th grader guys were allowed to wear shorts. The 8th graders were allowed to preform a Jr version of stomp. It was very cool. Zeb and Reece both enjoyed that part.

No comments: