Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Romeo, Romeo

I am now slowly getting a voice, I didn't sleep that great last night. We had some storms to entertain me between the coughing.

Today I took Zeb to his last day of preschool. He will still have his speech class 2 more times, but then he will be done for the year with that.

While we waited for the preschool to start today a girl named Emma came up to Zeb and said "Hi Zeb." (I told him say 'hi' back.)

Zeb: Hi.

Emma: Do you like my shirt? (It had a picture of and ice cream cone) My Gramma likes to eat this part, (pointing to the cone) but I like to other part.

Meanwhile Zeb's friend Sam came up to Zeb.

Sam: Hi Zeb! (he said as he petted him, he likes to touch Zeb a lot)

They started to kind of ignore Emma.

All of the sudden she puckers up and leans in to Zeb for a kiss. Complete with the wind-up and sound effects. : - 0

His reation?

Zeb: Ahhhh!!!! No Kisssing! he says as he leans over to me to hide.

Her reaction? : - x

She tries again!

: - ]

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ah...Zebbie has been forever ruined by his brother's reaction to Auntie Sara!