Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged!

My sister Tagged me so it is my turn to write about why I blog.

1. Reason number one. What better way to keep memories alive. When it come to kids things go in and out of my head constantly! It is hard to remember everything they do or say. This way it is typed and logged for posterity.

2. Reason number two. Because I need some me time. It may just be 5 minutes. But it is nice to come and sit down for my blog and just type. It is my mental check. It is my way of hiding from the kids. They can see I am busy typing and they know they can wait til I am done to ask me questions like "Can I have a soda?" or "Can I have some Ice Cream?".

3. Reason number three. Communication. I hate being on the phone. I am answering telephones at work. I really don't want to do that at home anymore. Zeb still needs to work on the way he answers. "Who is it?", just doesn't sound very nice.
It is a nice way to let family and friends know that you are still alive and yet include them in your life, even when it is so busy.

4. Reason number four. I feel like I am a contributer, not just a lurker. I like to read other peoples blogs, some are big time lawyers, some are so funny I lol til I am crying, others are struggling with their weight just like most of us. Best of all they are real people. Not famous celebrities, that do what may or may not get the most attention. (or what their 'people' tell them to.


5.Finally Reason number five. If I EVER lose mind mind, er, Memory; I will be able to go back and read my blog to get a sense of who I was.

: ]
Wow! I didn't think I could come up with 5 but I did!!

I would tag some people but I only know my sister and parents read this. I don't know who else does. I know they do (according to my blog counter) but I don't know if they have blogs.

*Sigh* So feel free to comment and let me know of your blogs out there, so I can know who you are!

No comments: